- Applicability: Piper J-3, ARMY L-4, NAVY NE-1, NE-2, J-5, ARMY L-4F, L-4G, PA-11, PA-12, AE-1, HE-1, PA-14, PA-15, PA-16, PA-17, PA-18, PA-19, L-18, L-21, PA-20, PA-22
- Round type to comply with AD 60-01-07
- Stainless steel wire and clevis (attaching hardware sold separately - see note below)
- 2 required per aircraft; priced and sold individually
- Supercedes part numbers 10556-00, 10556-02, 10074-03, 10556-000, 10556-002, 10074-003
- FAA-PMA approved
NOTE: The first time round wires are used to replace the streamlined wires, you should order kit # 10555-KIT. This kit includes the necessary attaching nuts, bolts, bushings and washer required for installing round tailbrace wires.