- Model: Dual magneto synchronizer with four phase audio signal
- Latest digital integrated circuitry
- Bright L.E.D. read-out
- Color coordinated leads to L.E.D.'s
- Electronic tweeter provides additional audio indication of operation
- Compact Size: .75 x 3 x 5 inches
- Magneto leads four feet long
- Measures change of induction in oil
- Long battery life
- Strong anodized aluminum case
Space Age Electronics
This INDUCTOR Magneto Timing Device is a new concept utilizing the latest digital integrated circuitry, thus eliminating the need for the battery draining mechanical buzzer found in most of the older magneto timing lights. The timing indicators are light emitting diodes (LEDs) rather than the commonly used incandescent bulbs, further extending battery life. Since the device measures change of inductance in the magneto coil, it will not give a false reading should the clip leads pop off or become shorted. The INDUCTOR can also be used as a relay coil tester to determine whether the coil is functioning.
One of the INDUCTOR's most convenient features is its compact size. It measures .75 by 3 by 5 inches and is packaged in an anodized aluminum case that will neither melt nor break. It fits into the mechanic's tool box or shirt pocket and weighs only nine ounces.
The INDUCTOR is powered by a 9-volt Duracell battery. With the inherent low power drain of the device and prudent use of the on-off switch, the battery should function for as long as its shelf life. If the LEDs fail to toggle when the magneto points open or close, it is an indication that the battery needs changing.